The term “Toybox” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Challenge House, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK3 6DP. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Toybox Charity’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- You agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore any information sent by e-mail or submitted through the website is at your own risk.
- By donating to Toybox via text you agree to have the donation sum and the cost of a standard text message added to your 'pay monthly' mobile phone bill or deducted from your 'pay as you go' mobile phone credit.
- Should donations for any particular appeal exceed our target for that appeal then we will use your donation wherever the need is greatest.
- Refunds are at the discretion of Toybox.
- We do not actively fundraise from the under 18s and will aim to ensure that no under 18's are contacted with marketing material.
- Toybox reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the Website after any changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Do call our dedicated Supporter Relations Department on 01908 360080. Our telephone lines are open Monday to Thursday from 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4pm. Or you can email our Supporter Relations Department [email protected] Or write to us at: Toybox, Challenge House, Sherwood Drive, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK3 6DP